Using Version 1.5.3 B5172 the CDL’s created by Pomfort Livegrade no longer import. Using Version 1.5.2 B4867 they load fine (actually when we opened 1.5.3, the files where there to use.)
Looks like this broke when we added the ability to handle CDLs with a description longer than 64 characters. It will be fixed in the next release.
This is fixed in v1.5.3 b5238.
Actually, there now seems to be a different issue with CDL import. We’ll try to get that patched up in a new release ASAP.
OK, this should really be fixed now in v1.5.3 b5256
This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.