Cortex-2.0.3-b7828 bugs

The following fixes seem to not be fixed.

•GENERAL: Next clip is now selected if clip filtering is on and selected clip becomes filtered out.
•SYNC: Fix issue where scene and take info would not update when manually syncing a clip.

Interesting. I’ll take a look at them here and get back to you.

Looks like the filtering thing is still a bug. As for the Sync issue, the following works for me:

1. Navigate to visual clap.
  2. Press U key to unlock audio.
  3. Select audio only clip to sync to.
  4. Navigate to audio clap and press D.

At this point, the scene and take info should be filled in. Are you referring to another way of manual syncing?

What I do is navigate to to video clap, press the * key type in the numbers and and hit enter then the
D key.

OK. I will try that out. Look for a new release sometime tomorrow with a fix for this if I can reproduce it here.

This issues has been fixed CORTEX v2.0.3 release notes

This appears to be working but now there is anew strange behavior. When I have clips filtered and I mark a new clip by hitting the D key it filters it before I can check it or play through it. It used to not filter takes until an action was taken that refreshed the list or until you filter again. (liked that behavior).
•GENERAL: Next clip is now selected if clip filtering is on and selected clip becomes filtered out.

OK. I can put the old behavior back.