VERSION 3.0.3 b9726
Is now available. Click here to visit the download page
Please note if you have CORTEX Enterprise you will need a separate license to activate the IMF feature. You can get this license by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then need to click the “Install IMF” button in the upper right corner of CORTEX and follow the prompts.
- GENERAL: AS-02 Package creation for HBO deliveries.
- GENERAL: IMF Package creation for Netflix and Sony deliveries.
- GENERAL: Dolby Vision decoding/encoding/metadata editing.
- GENERAL: MTI/Samsung UpRes
- GENERAL: Extended Project Manager with new Find function.
- GENERAL: Color trace.
- GENERAL: Added a project library bin to hold commonly used clips accessible by all jobs in a project.
- COLOR: Auto application of imported CDL when possible.
- COPY: Archive function with detailed report.
- COPY: Warn user if copy job is being started without verification enabled.
- EDIT: More capabilities including EDL conform, drag and drop, and slate generation.
- EDIT: Ability to create supplemental IMF packages.
- GENERAL: Better playback over SDI output.
- GENERAL: Drag and drop clips onto a reel.
- GENERAL: Add “Same as Source” option to ProRes extraction settings.
- GENERAL: Ability to define a custom matte size in config as well as include a white line delineating matte from picture.
- GENERAL: Arrow keys can now be used to control media player.
- QA: Better dead pixel detection and correction.
- QA: Ability to do shot detection concurrently with dead pixel detection.
- QA: Full screen QA tool.
- QA: Ability to zoom using mouse wheel.
- RENDER: Better performance via multiple GPU support.
- RENDER: Better JPEG 2000 encoding/decoding.
- RENDER: Added compression options and pixel component options for OpenEXR encoding.
- SYNC: Full screen Sync tool.
- SYNC: Ctrl+D refines sync and ignores auto trim setting (useful for clips with tail slate).
- COPY: Corrupt clips are treated as non-media files and copied properly.
- EDIT: Fixed issues with 29.97i compositions.
- GENERAL: Fixed crashes when importing corrupt XAVC clips.