We are experiencing audio distortion in the deliverables coming from 3.1.3
Everything looks and seems fine throughout the logging process, but when working the DNx on the Avid, we discover sound is completely off and warped. It almost sounds as if it is emanating from “under water” This has occurred on multiple workstations (different hardware), across multiple shows (different video codecs / audio recorders).
We have noticed that, if a 3.0.3 project is accidentally opened up in 3.1.3, the error occurs and somehow “follows” back to 3.0.3 until media is purged and new Jobs, and in one case, a whole new project is created and media re-imported.
We are using Enterprise with a central DB, so the same deliverable settings were used between versions, within the same project.
It almost feels like the new version is creating a problematic spec or setting that lives in the database.
Everything is Windows 7, have tried rendering to network locations and local drives.
We will continue to use 3.0.3 until we can get a fix for the issue in 3.1.3.
Please let me know what you would like or need to assist in troubleshooting.