We performed a series of Auto Filters in DRS NOVA. It picked up a few images (i.e. earrings, clothing material) that resulted in digital artifacts/defects. Is there a way to apply a Mask (with animation) to Get Original Values for multiple frames?
Yes, you have to do it from the paint tool, using the Get Original Values mode.
- Select the Paint tool.
- Mark the sequence of frames.
- Create the animated mask.
- Select “Original Values” mode.
- On the first frame of the sequence, “paint” the original values, making sure you cover wherever the mask is going to be on all the frames in the sequence.
- Click the “execute macro” button (looks like a gear surrounded by square brackets.
That should do the trick.
Thanks Peter. I’ve tried that option with some success. Should I set the Mask polarity to inclusive or exclusive?
Mask polarity should be inclusive – it’s just like any other Paint operation, it just happens to be painting with the frames’ original pixels which were stashed in “history” files when the frames were modified.
Great - thanks again.