DRS™NOVA includes new expanded Bookmarking features, including the ability to bookmark a range of frames and add notes to each bookmark.
M adds a bookmark/bookmark mark-in
SHIFT+M adds a bookmark mark out
SHIFT+. opens the bookmark editor
SHIFT+S and SHIFT+F navigate to previous and next bookmarks when the bookmark timeline is active
###Adding Bookmarks with Notes
- Open the bookmarks editor (SHIFT+.)
- Add a bookmark (M)
- The boookmarks editor will become active
If you identified Reels and Users during Project Setup, the bookmarks editor will auto-fill this information
- Fill in the necessary information
- You can select from NOVA’s list of defects or free enter your own
- Optionally add an end point by navigating to another frame and hitting SHIFT+M - By default, new boookmarks have a 1 frame duration.
###Importing and Exporting Bookmarks
You can export bookmarks to share between systems or to use as the basis of a report.
- On the bookmarks timeline, right-click and select Export bookmark events
- Select a file location and click Save
The file will be saved in CVS format and can be imported into NOVA or opened with standard applications like Excel.