CORTEX Dailies v 1.5 now offers three Clip Bin views and a new sidebar for navigation.
The new Sidebar allows you to navigate through different bins within your Job
- Clips navigates to the Clip Bin and displays the number of clips and
total runtime in the
- Job Reels (displayed as individual Reels, by
name) navigates to the selected reel and displays the number of clips
and total runtime of the Reel
- Files navigates to a list of all files
included in any Copy Job or Verify Job to display Data Discrepancy
status for each
- Copy Jobs (displayed as individual Copy Jobs, by
name) navigates to the selected Copy Job
New Clip Bin Views
The Clip Bin now offers three views:
- Details - Full list of clip & file details (current view in CORTEX Dailies 1.4)
- List & Thumbnails - Thumbnail view with clip details
- Thumbnails - Timeline thumbnail only view
You can toggle between these views using the buttons at the top of the Bin.
Timeline thumbnails are still available in the Color tool, if you prefer working in Details view but still want a visual representation of your clips.